Wednesday, October 11, 2006

contest questions-my favorite...

Actor- Owen Wilson

Actress jodie foster

Animal-sloth. After a trip to Costa Rica I've become found of sloths.

Band-hmm it's hard for me to pick just one of anything but the band thing almost impossible. I'll have to say Down to earth Approach cause my brother is a member and they are all amazing guys.

Beverage- toffe nut latte

Book The Alchemist

Bubble Bath- mr bubble fragrance free.

Candy-Nerds

Color-Blue

Flower- orchid

Food- again so many to choose from.

Lip Balm-kiehls tinted lip balm and burts bees

Lotion- don't use it, skinis too sensitive

Movie- ferris buellers day off

Song-no favorite

TV Show- It's pretty ridiculoud but I like reys anatomy. The Daily show and Colnert report too.

Vacation Spot- holden Beach, NC I love to grab a handful of friends and rent a small beachhouse and listen to the ocean.

2 comments:

jenna said...

What the heck are you doing having a secret blog that I never knew about??? Yay! Another person to stalk online!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, seriously! welp, you've been outed now! welcome!