Saturday, October 06, 2007

unfall

This fall has been very unfall. This 80 degree weather is completely short changing my autumn experience. Fall is my favorite season and watching the leaves fall in a tank top just isn't the same. I love to cook, but I tend not to cook in the summer and I've continued to slack this fall. When I want to knit more I go to the yarn shop for inspiration. Hence the massive stash! I applied the same concept and hit up the sale at Cooks World. I scored a very adorable cobalt blue casserole pan for cheap.

As for the knitting, I'm plugging along on boring garter stitch scarf and chevron scarf. Never again will I knit 2 scarves at once. I hate knit ADD. Even without my attention difficulty there would be no knitting for me today. Sadly, it hurts way too much to lift my out of shape arms after killer pilates class. This is probably the most sore I've ever been in my life. Well second to back surgery. But I defintely still feel like the tin man. As in rusty, and in need of oil. Not in the I need of a heart way. At least not today.

No comments: