Saturday, November 04, 2006

this can't be good.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: North Central

"North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.

The Midland
The West
Boston
Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Northeast
The South
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


Man I thinjk it was the quiz. I took phonetics and I hope this isn't what I sound like.

2 comments:

erin michelle said...

kim! no. 1: i found you. because i am a creepy starlker. no.2. i took the quiz and i got inland north. which is true. i like that you're apparently from minnesota now. heart! xoxox

Larjmarj said...

Same thing in Michigan at least the Detroit area, very pseudo-Canadian. I love the accents in the movie Fargo...Yaaaaah?