Sunday, January 14, 2007

landlordly hats




I recently knit a hat for my old landlord because I wanted to and because he is such a fantastic guy. I also knit one for his wife too cause it was the right thing to do. I was a little conflicted about this for a few reasons. (1) When I moved in Jamie was a single dude and officially was the only landlord until this August, and even then if I needed anything wifey was useless. Except for blocking me in my driveway, which she did with great skill and timing. (2) His wife is a total brat. Hey, I don't have to like everyone. (3) The hat turned out so well I really wanted to keep it for myself. Yet, I let it go because it was the right thing to do (and I had another ball of debbie bliss cashmerino super chunky in cream).

1 comment:

jenna said...

You are a better person than I, Kimmy Cashmere!