Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Belated Mothers Day





In honor of Mothers Day, I'm going to share one of my favorite things my Mom has done for me. When I was a a little girl I went through a ridiculously clumsy stage. I was always stubbing my toe. I must have gotten it good one day and was crying. To quell my fit, Mom told me that my big toe must keep running into things cause it needed glasses. Without hesitating, she got out a sharpie and drew some glasses on my big toe. Every time I stub my toe, I fight the urge to draw some specs on my toe.

Speaking of mothers, I received the mother of all invitations yesterday. The 10 year reunion. Good God! I don't want to go, but I do. I didn't know I was this shallow but I want to lose 10 poundss and get a more fabulous life before July 11th. I almost thought about joining a real gym. Considering that watching Under The Tuscan Sun 5 times made me feel better about buying a big house by myself, I put Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion at the top of my Netflix queue.

No comments: