Sunday, May 18, 2008

summer of love yarn swap

Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft?Knitter all the way! 3.5 years.

Do you spin? What type of spinning? nope.

What are your favorite yarns/fibers? What are your least favorite yarns/fibers?cashmere, merino, wool, cotton. No love for acryllic but I have been known to make a mean cat toy with it.

What are your favorite colors? What are your least favorite colors? Favorite colors: Almost any blue except baby blue. Indigo-purple, blue-red, all pink grey, turquoise and most greens.I love jewel tones! Earth tones are nice but don't look good on me.

Are there any yarns/brands that you are dying to work with but never have? hmm,not sure on this one.

What is/are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? I love to knit hats. I also love to hate knitting baby blankets.

What are you currently working on? Anything you plan to work on this summer? I am currently working on the moderne baby blanket, the honeymoon cami.

What is your favorite FO? (Post a pic if you would like.) Probably the chevron scarf.

What is your oldest UFO? A giant blanket. Every winter I work on it a little bit and it is not so much a portable project. It's been on the sticks for 2 winters now.

Are there any techniques that you want to learn? intarsia, entrelac

Are you on Ravlery? What's your ID? frogit

Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I'm not a sock knitter. I don't even know how to measure my foot. Does this mean length? in that case, 9 inches from heel to toe.

Do you collect anything? yarn

Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? yes

Do you love sweets? What are your favorites?Indeedy! chocolate and refined sugar.

What are your favorite scents? vanilla, coffee, jasmine

Where do you keep your needles/hooks? Considering that I just moved in all sorts of boxes.

Do you have a wishlist (Amazon, Etsy, etc?) Nope but I"m a big supporter of etsy.

Having a birthday this summer? No, just had one.

Are you allergic to anything??? Please let your pal know! Softice cream, please don't send any.;-)
Posted by Amy at 9:06 AM

No comments: